- Experience a collaborative work environment for faster project delivery. This browser-based solution enables project teams to easily access, edit, and revise models, providing a complete picture of the project. You can be confident that you are working from a single source for all your model information, and so your teams can complete projects faster and more efficiently, from project inception to decommissioning.
- Tie your construction processes and information from multiple sources to your model, which allows your project team to easily walk through the most current version of architectural, structural, and MEP models, either individually or in federated views models. Plus users can coordinate and update information; identify risks more quickly; and assign, track, and manage tasks to resolution, and so keep the project moving along.
- Additionally, users can access and edit the model’s underlying COBie information, to update as-built information providing asset owners a complete model data set at commissioning. The solution also enables BIM Level 2 Compliance; meet essential compliance requirements relying on solution’s Common Data Environment where you can easily share and collaborate on models, ensuring you are working from a single source for all your model information.
- Reduce cost thanks to more consistent data capture and reporting
- Collaborative work environment with a single and common place to collect, store, share and manage models
- Faster project delivery
- Reduce risk with tools to identify and resolve issues
- Increase transparency and visibility across stakeholders
- Easy client handover at the end of a project