Cross Country Pipe Line Software
Demo of PROCCPL
Scope of Project Cross Country Pipe Line Software
Scope of inputs
- Import Alignment Sheets with details related to Pipes, coating, and crossings.
- Import Tally sheet Details
Alignment Sheet containing details of
- Pipes, Pipe material specification, pipe wall thickness, Type of coating on pipe & pipe – pipe welds.
- Start Point & Endpoint of Pipe thickness Change
- Crossing details with reference chainage location, Type of Crossings like Underground piping / Above Ground Piping, Cable Crossing, Track, Electrical crossing, etc.
- Bend details like Bend angle, Cold/Hot bend, Type of bend (Horizontal/Vertical) & IP reference, etc.
Pipe Tally Sheet contains details of pipe delivered from Pipe Supplier/manufacturer containing
- Pipe Size & Wall thickness
- Pipe material specification
- Material Traceability information like Heat Number/Bundle reference
- Pipe length
- Pipe supplier name/reference code etc.
- Defining Weld Joints on Flow line & the connecting Pipe Tags along the project route
- Joint sequencing along the project route
- Welder qualification & maintaining welder master data with expiry dates
- Maintaining WPS & Welding process masters
- Performing Joint level Fitup
- Welding of Joints & capturing welding details like
– WPS,welding process,
– Welding passes (ROOT / HOT / FILL / CAP)
– Weld location ( ROW / TRENCH / TOP
Material Issue Voucher
Pipes are issued to Work site through MIV’s (Material Issue Voucher), where pipe count,pipe length,Store location are recorded & controlled.
Provision for transferring pipes from one storage location to other storage location is also controlled.