Cost Estimation, Budgeting & Control Software
PROCOST is the Project construction estimation software for Estimation, Costing & Bidding of a project. Project & sub-units are deﬁned for estimation & bidding. Multiple groups can work on the estimation, costing & bidding of a project parallel & independently through different quotations. Estimation team, Costing team, Bidding team can be maintained separately for confidentiality based on separate access rights for estimation/costing/bidding.
- Estimation of a project is divided into discipline wise headers like piping, civil, structural, E&I etc. Which are grouped at the project level. Disciplines are sub-divided into multiple hierarchy levels which can be further associated & interconnected with ﬁnal breakup estimation items as per tender bidding documentation (SOR format).
- In Plant Construction Estimating Software, multiple hierarchy levels can be deﬁned logically for estimation based on the complexity of the project & requirement. Against each estimation line item, estimation quantity against relevant UOM (unit of measure) is captured. Cost of each estimation item per UOM is deﬁned based on cost breakup heads like material, labor, service etc. Margin percentage/value is decided against each cost breakup head for a particular estimation item. Cost is based on various currency type.
- The margin is based on a percentage of cost (or) a lumped value against each cost breakup head of an item. Flexibility to analyze the impact in bid value by changing the margin ﬂexibility to change the margin breakup of a particular cost breakup at any hierarchy group level. Any modiﬁcation & enhancements on cost/margin can be done at group level easily.
- Reports of various quotations from different internal groups estimating on the same job can be generated for comparison, analysis & generating a realistic right estimate for ﬁnal bidding.
Features of Project Construction Estimating Software
- Deﬁning project for estimation.
- Deﬁning discipline & hierarchy groups.
- Mapping estimation line items with group levels.
- Deﬁning access rights for Estimation team, Costing team & bidding team.
- Estimation of Quantity for each estimation line item.
- Cost estimation under various cost heads.
- Deﬁning Margin%
- Evaluation of bid quotation.
- Impact analysis by modifying Cost & Margin value.
- Copying existing quotation.
- Reports of estimation, costing & bidding.
- Evaluation & ﬁnalization of bid value.
PROCOST Product Demo
Read how PROCOST will help you to estimate and bid the Projects.
Estimation Costing and Bidding
The program feature aids the bidding team in performing the detailed task of estimation, costing, bidding of the project. The project estimation can be worked out by multiple estimation groups. The access rights are controlled for estimation teams, Costing team, Bidding team maintain conﬁdentiality of the project data. Multiple projects can be handled parallely. Each project can have various quotations & breakup calculations on estimation quantity, cost & margin parameters.
Estimation team will have complete control in establishing the quantity of each estimation line item for bidding. The Costing team works out the cost break up parameters like the cost of materials, plant & machinery, labor, transport, services etc. against each estimation line item. The Project bidding team plays a key role in deﬁning the margin percentage/value against each cost breakup parameter. The cost & margin can also be controlled at hierarchical group levels which are interconnected with the estimation line items. Facility for importing & exporting of data in spreadsheet format is enabled for ﬂexibility.
Project Construction Estimating Report
One can export the quotation with estimation quantity, costing and bid value data project wise. The detailed backup data with the breakup calculation can be generated at the project level, unit level, discipline wise & hierarchical group levels.Quotations prepared by different groups can be compared with the percentage difference of quantity, cost breakup & margin breakup for analysis in ﬁnalizing the realistic quotation.