SALALAH LPG SFZCO LLC Project Completed using EPCPROMAN
PARASCADD Private Limited has successfully executed the SALALAH LPG SFZCO LLC for Petrofac E&C Oman LLC. in the location of Sultanate of Oman by using EPCPROMAN Software.
Project Name: SALALAH LPG SFZCO LLC
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Site location: Salalah
Client: Petrofac E&C Oman LLC
Scope: 346,000 Inch Dia
Software used: EPCPROMAN
Project scope: Piping spooling, Material Planning and Management, Fabrication Shop progress monitoring, Erection Site progress monitoring, and Planning.
Project activities and responsibilities :
- Piping spooling: approximately 12000 ISO’s processed along with the Revision Management.
- Material Planning: Analysis of Material Planning by using MTO/ PO / ETA/ SRN. This analysis helped to identify the monthly forecast of the shop production for each fabricators. Due to this the manpower and production planning was done.
- Job Card: Weekly handover of the Job Card (Material Pick Ticket ) to the individual fabricators and the erectors for executing the production activity.
- Inventory: Maintaining of the inventory in every Fabrication yard as well as site. Identifying the shortage and tracking the material for the location which helped for the mobilisation of the material from one location to another to eliminate the loss of production. Weekly summarising the project inventory of all the locations. Material reconciliation of all the location during the project closure stage.
- Fabrication shop production: maintaining the production of Fitup / Welding / NDT / Spool Painting / Spool dispatch. Summarising the weekly production.
- QA/QC: maintaining the NDT log reports, analysing the welder penalty reports, maintaining the welder performance data, reporting the NDT coverage on weekly basis.
- Erection Planning: Planning of the erection activities like Spool erection front, erection of supports, Valves and other erection items.
- Test Pack: the creation of the test pack and maintaining all the data like punch points liquidation, maintaining the log of the Test Pack till the System completion.
The project was executed by well planning for each and every activity from spooling to the test pack completion. The manpower deputed were experienced and confident in the completion. Very less manpower and man-months were utilised for the completion of project.